You can see the link to creation of SSL certificate
You have the icon like below for creation of certificate.
- Click on the icon of SSL as provided to you and then it will open a wizard like below; File extension should be .pfx file.
Select option and based on your need and click next than I will ask for location and click next.
- Now you will get the below
screen which is asking for password provide the password as system
administrator has given.
- Now click on next; after one more screen you will get the finish screen like below. Click on finish.
- Now you can see the installed certificate as like below Open the run (window +R). Type MMC.
- It will open the MMC console now select the
- It will open the below window from it select certificates.
15 It will ask for which certificate, select it from here;
After one more screen, just click on finish.
- You will the certificate at right and than click on Ok;
- Now you can see the certificate over there as like below;
- Just explore and check with trusted Root Certification. You can see lot of certificate along with your created certificate;